Only Genuine Phiten Products has undergone Phiten Technology
It is our top priority to ensure our customers purchase genuine products.
Attention: Be Aware of Imitations
Counterfeit products of our product “RAKUWA Necklace and Bracelet” are on the market, and we have received many reports from customers who purchased at other than authorized stores.
In particular, there are inquiries about damages from consumers who purchased on the auction site.
Please be careful about suspicious products such as extremely cheap selling prices and suspicious points in the design.
- We are sorry, but we cannot take any responsibility for the copy/counterfeit products.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
- If you purchase from a shopping site or store other than our official stores, please check the product, and if you have any suspicious points, and please contact the retailer or seller from whom you purchased the product.
- Please contact the store where you purchased the product or the seller to check whether the product you purchased is a copy product.
- Also, please note that we do not support the purchase of products purchased from stores other than authorized retailers, even if they are mailed to us for authenticity verification.
- In the future, we will continue to strengthen the control of manufacturers and distributors of copy products, but we recommend that you purchase from an authorized store so that you do not accidentally purchase copy products.
As Phiten products have increased in popularity and exposures all over the world, there has been an increase in the volume and type of counterfeit products surfacing in various marketplaces. As only genuine Phiten products which have undergone Phiten Technology could bring the intended relaxation and recovery benefits, it is paramount for our Company to do our best for our customers to be able to purchase the real thing and experience the positive effect out of a real Phiten product.
Below are a few helpful tips on how to spot counterfeit products
- Counterfeit products look like the authentic product but may have minor material or cosmetic differences. Try to compare the product that you are buying against authentic products. If there are any differences, even slight ones, it is most likely counterfeit.
- AVOID purchasing from businesses claiming that they are an “official” manufacturer, distributor, sub-distributor, authorized retailer of Phiten products but they are not in our Store Locator. ALP KISEKI VENTURE SDN. BHD is the official Sole & Exclusive distributor of Phiten products in Malaysia and operates our direct Phiten Outlets and appoint sub-distributor as in the list.
- As Phiten continues to pursue counterfeit dealers, we have uploaded some examples of Counterfeit Phiten Products.
- Be aware that Phiten products being sold at a flea market, kiosks, pushcarts, or other sports event fairs, etc. will be most likely counterfeit unless listed on our Event Participation List.
- Counterfeit products have not been embedded with Phiten’s patented processing, and do not contain the same Aqua Metal process (or other processes) and its benefits. [Learn more about Aqua Metal Technology].
- Phiten products that are being offered in bulk quantities at the business-to-business site(s) are most likely counterfeit.
- Any products that are being offered at “Wholesale Price” or in bulk quantities especially on online selling platform/auction sites are most likely counterfeit. Prices will vary from seller to seller but keep in mind that if a price is drastically below our prices listed on the website (www.phitenmy.com) or you can refer to our retail outlets, they are most likely fake. Beware of anyone claiming to have cheap Phiten products for sale. It is simply too good to be true.
- If a Phiten product is being sold in places without an official receipt. You should insist on a receipt with their company chop and if they are hesitant to provide, it is simply fishy.
- If you are in doubt, don’t buy the product although it seems to be a ‘valuable buy’. You might end up spending more.
You can also verify any Phiten retailer through our website, with the following links:
- Locate our Phiten Shop/ Kiosk Shop near you (Store Locator).
- Check if our Company has participated and has merchandise the products in any event booth (Event Participation List)
- Note that we DO NOT authorize any other Online Selling platform/Auction site (e.g. Groupon, Dealmate, Zalora, eBay, etc.) to sell Phiten products except in our OFFICIAL ONLINE SHOP in www.phitenmy.com and https://shopee.com.my/phitenmy.
If you have any information that will help us prevent counterfeiting, please help to report by filling up the REPORT COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS form.
ADVICE IF YOU BUY FAKES OR COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
If you’re suspicious that your Phiten product is not the genuine article since it is NOT purchased from our Phiten Shop/ Official Online Store/ Authorised dealer/ our Event booth, there are steps you can take to get help.
- Contact the seller and try to return the ‘Phiten product’ for a full refund. (Don’t give any more personal information to the seller, though.)
- Call your credit card company and ask for an immediate “chargeback” or “reversal of charges.”
- If you bought it through a platform or payment service like eBay or PayPal, report the counterfeit seller to them.
- Monitor your credit card for suspicious activity in the future. Many of these bad websites are phishing sites looking to steal personal information.