Phiten Metax Sports Knee Support Soft
The Metax Knee Support is reintroduced with a range of new features. The new Metax Knee Support is completely redesigned utilizing Outlast®, a comfortable temperature adjustment material developed for SPACE that controls the surface temperature of the skin between 88 °F to 91 °F, providing a comfortable environment even in hot or cold conditions. Furthermore, its construction has been updated with Downstop®, an anti-slip thread used to prevent the knee support from sliding down and coming loose. Methodically woven taping line around the kneecap also helps stabilize any movement between the knees and support. This new Metax Knee Support is exceptionally soft, providing maximum comfort and flexibility around the knee area. This makes it ideal for everyday use, and it offers reliable support while remaining comfortable to wear for extended periods.
***Package contains one Knee Support only.
– Innovative Outlast® technology helps control skin surface temperature between 88 °F to 91 °F, providing a comfortable environment for your knees even in hot or cold conditions.
– The redesigned knee support features Downstop®, an anti-slip thread that prevents the support from sliding down and coming loose during physical activity.
– Methodically woven taping line around the kneecap provides added stability and support, helping to prevent movement and reduce discomfort.
– Exceptionally soft and flexible materials offer maximum comfort and flexibility, making it ideal for everyday use and extended wear.
– Suitable for athletes and individuals experiencing knee pain or discomfort, the new Metax Knee Support provides reliable support and helps you stay active and comfortable throughout the day.
Small to Medium
Large to X-Large
Circumference around Kneecap
Small to Medium: 11.80” (30cm) – 16.50” (42cm)
Large to X-Large 14.15” (36cm) – 18.90” (48cm)
30.9% Polyester, 24.2% Cotton, 20.3% Rayon, 16.7% Acrylic, 6.8% Polyurethane, Nylon 1.1%
*Metax is Phiten’s latest technology which is created by combining two or more Aqua Metals (ie. Aqua-Titanium, Aqua-Gold, Aqua-Silver, Aqua-Palladium, etc) and utilizing their combined characteristics.
Made in Japan